Sunday, October 30, 2011

Twilight Time

Day 29 of NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month)...

Prompt: Who is your favorite author? Or What is your favorite book?

Don't hate me, but the first book that came to mind was Twilight!

Meyer's descriptions of Edward and the way Bella lusts after him is so intoxicating...it leaves me feeling dizzy. To make someone who is stone cold ice sound so deliciously smoldering takes some real talent.

I have never been a fan of vampires (or werewolves, for that matter), but there is something so addicting about Bella's innocent infatuation that I can't help myself.

Call me shallow but I could not put the entire series down, and I obviously have had to go to every single movie, and I'm looking forward with great anticipation to part one of Breaking Dawn to be in the theaters on November 18!


GO TEAM EDWARD!!

Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter
Read My Blog
Connect With Me on Facebook

No comments: