Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 22 of National Blog Writing Month

Day 22 of NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month)...


It just felt wrong somehow...

...It felt as though I was cheating...


...It was good, though--so easy...


...It cut the time in half with a lot less mess.


Should this be allowed--allowed when part of the tradition was to get in to it up to your elbows and feel the cold, slimy substance in your hands?


What would I do for the rest of the night without the worry of obsessively washing the sticky, dried goo from under my fingernails?


Would the tradition survive?

...the end result had been the same.


The Pumpkin Gutter Drill Bit was just a new means to an end.

The jack-o-lantern would still shine brightly;


...but this year it would shine with pristine clean insides! :)



Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter
Read My Blog
Connect With Me on Facebook

No comments: