Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Shopping Showcase for May 24, 2011; AND The Five Things I Like Best About Selling on ArtFire

I am a relatively new seller on ArtFire, but when asked what five things I like best about selling on ArtFire, I don't have to be a seasoned professional to come up with a list!!

First and foremost is that ArtFire is not only user friendly, but just plain friendly, and certainly not lacking in the assistance department! From the ArtFire Help Center, Member Services, and Community Forums, to the Mentors and Mavens, I haven't found a question that can't be answered to my satisfaction! Everyone is very willing to share their expertise and experiences.

Secondly, but probably even more important is that ArtFire takes the guesswork out of getting the handmade items in my studio noticed. Through vigilant monitoring of the latest Search Engine Optimization, ArtFire shows me how to be among the first listings in Google's Shopping results for maximum exposure.

With no seller fees and a minimal monthly subscription price, my third favorite feature about ArtFire is obviously the affordability.

My fourth favorite thing about selling on ArtFire is the unexpected perks and benefits. For instance the Referral Program is a great way for those contemplating selling in an online marketplace environment to give ArtFire a try for three months for the price of two!! My Referral Link provides further details!! The Collection-of-the-Day Email and the Blog-Your-Referral-Link contests offer chances to win gift certificates to be spent in the ArtFire Pro Studio of the winner's choice.

Last but not least is the ease of setting up and maintaining a studio. Listing new items and making changes are simplified with the Global Editor feature. It's virtually impossible to list an item incorrectly with the step-by-step guided process.

I have met some wonderful artisans on ArtFire and continue to network and connect with more each day. My own idea of featuring three random ArtFire Studios in my weekly blog entitled Tuesday Shopping Showcase has afforded me the opportunity to introduce some amazing artists from all over the globe to my blog followers. This week is no different. I hope you will check out these ArtFire member studios and shop handmade...

Peggi from Arizona has two ArtFire studios: Pink Clouds & Angels and Pinks Pleasures. Jewelry, soaps, and hand-crocheted items are her passions.

Charlotte from Oklahoma has Kallie Jo's Cotton Patch. She loves to craft...several of her creations can be used in the kitchen!!

Thanks for checking out my blog today!! I hope you'll become a follower and stop in again soon!!


Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter

Read My Blog

Connect With Me on Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a rich variety of possibilities!

Anonymous said...

I love all the options, and I agree the unexpected perks are great!! Artfire is always doing something nice for us.. :D