Monday, May 23, 2011

My Creation Monday - May 23, 2011




An alternate headline for today's blog could read..."Local sales over the weekend cause inventory reduction."

Three of my unique designs went to a great home this past Sunday! The recipient of my Salvation bracelet and a matching necklace and earrings set is employed at a university. Every Friday is casual day where they allow the wearing of jeans in the office. Pam is really looking forward to showing off her new denim matching accessories on Casual Day Friday.

Guess I better close this blog and get down to beading to get some new pieces added to my Casual Day Designs ArtFire store!!!

Check out tomorrow's blog for three other ArtFire Stores to be featured in my Tuesday Shopping Showcase.

Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter

Read My Blog

Connect With Me on Facebook

1 comment:

Cthings said...

Very cool bracelet and necklace. Wonderful work on the earrings!