Monday, May 9, 2011

My Creation Monday - May 9, 2011



I am super relaxed from a delightful Mother's Day yesterday!! Hope everyone had a great day being treated like a queen or honoring a special mom!

It's My Creation Monday here for Casual Day Designs where I share what's going on in my own studio...I hope to be quite productive today as the sky is dark with the threat of approaching thunderstorms which means I can't be outside in the garden.

Hobby Lobby got some of my business this weekend in anticipation of my creative juices flowing!! Bezel pendants for key fobs, and Beadalon, shell beads, and metal beads were also on my supply list. I have some great inspiration and am anxious to get some key fobs added to the inventory in my Casual Day Designs ArtFire store.

On my beading tray is a multi-strand necklace incorporating some of my coated blue denim beads and some African Blue Lace Agate beads. I will be stringing that and getting it photographed for listing later in the week.

Also on my agenda today is finishing up my application for ArtFire's Certified Handmade Artifact stamp of approval. That should keep me plenty busy today!!

Happy creating everyone!! Tune in tomorrow for my exclusive Tuesday Shopping Showcase where I will feature three amazing artists's works from their ArtFire Stores!

Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter

Read My Blog

Connect With Me on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fine day for being creative!