Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Many Beads...So Little Time

Making beads out of denim jeans is just one of the many tasks involved with my jewelry making. In addition to making beads, stringing jewelry, and listing my creations in my ArtFire shop and promoting my business, I have a part-time job during tax season and I am a caretaker of my parent while keeping house with my daughter and husband. Today is my hubby's birthday!! Last year we celebrated 15 years of wedded bliss. He has been so supportive of me in every endeavor. My denim jewelry idea was no different. When trying to decide on a name for my unique creations, it was actually my wonderful husband who came up with "Casual Day Designs"!! Fridays are known in most workplaces as casual day Fridays when employees are allowed to wear jeans--since my jewelry goes so great with jeans, it just seemed like the perfect name. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due!! Thanks to my loving husband, and have a great day, Honey!

No comments: