Monday, April 25, 2011

Denim Bead Initial Key Chain




Had a busy fun Easter weekend with family!! Hope everyone had a joyous celebration!

It's My Creation Monday!! And even though it's a little later on Monday than I planned to be posting, I still wanted to share what's fresh off the bead tray!!

My exclusive denim initial is featured in this latest creation--a one-of-a-kind key chain! I've designed this initial pendant so that it appears to be made from denim--take a close look!! Using a square bezel pendant and some Magic Glos, I have made an original personalized piece; and then adding a few of my coated blue and lavender denim fabric beads, I've created a masterpiece for your keys! This is a custom order, but I will hopefully be adding some key chains to my Artfire shop soon.

Thanks for checking in, and be sure to bookmark this blog and come back tomorrow for the Tuesday Shopping Showcase where I will feature three more ArtFire Shops!



Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter

Read My Blog

Connect With Me on Facebook

No comments: