Monday, February 9, 2009

Red, White, and Blue Jeans

I have been spending more time in the studio lately getting as many pieces made as I can since I have reserved booth space at the Mason City spring craft show. The show will take place March 6-8 at the Southbridge Mall during the mall's open hours. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but I'm so excited to show more people my unique handcrafted denim jewelry that I just couldn't wait!!

There's so much more to think about then just making the jewelry now that I've made this commitment; but I think I'm up to the challenge. My family has been so overwhelmingly supportive and encouraging so that helps as well.

My hubby and I went out for dinner last weekend and I got a comment on the necklace I was wearing that night and a request to make something with red, white, and blue in it, so here it is...

No comments: