Friday, February 27, 2009

Casual Day Designs Denim Jewelry will be on display at the Upcoming Craft Show


The Spring Craft Show at the mall in Mason City begins exactly one week from today. I'm really looking forward to displaying my unique denim beaded jewelry for the first time at this show. I just hope the name "Spring" in the craft show title will have some warming effects on the weather. The streets are coated with ice here today after the thunder sleet, freezing rain, and snow mix we received yesterday. I am dreaming of green grass and temperatures that don't require a parka to venture outside!!

All the time inside; however, has afforded me the opportunity to create several pieces for the show. The set in the picture above is just an example of what I will have to offer. I have over 60 pieces of denim jewelry which will be for sale. Additionally, my dad has been busy making over 100 copper wire-wrapped rings. I will have his rings and friendship bracelets as well as the children’s story I penned on display and for purchase during the show which runs Friday through Sunday.

No comments: