Thursday, November 10, 2011

Casual Day Designs Gift Boxes



Just in time for the gift giving season!! I'm so excited to offer one-of-a-kind packaging for my one-of-a-kind denim jewelry. These unique gift boxes look so classy and elegant that they won't even need any extra wrapping, bags, or bows.

I met a delightful artist at a craft fair this summer where my jewelry was on display. Charlotte Michalek has a business out of her home called "Down on the Farm Cards." Charlotte handcrafts unique greeting cards, gift tags, and custom boxes. She enjoys what she does so much that it's more like therapy rather than business. Her enthusiasm about creating packaging specially to accommodate my denim jewelry was extremely contagious. Now that I have such pretty packaging for my jewelry, I love watching the recipients react not only to the contents but also to the gift box!!

Copyright 2008-2011 Casual Day Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter
Read My Blog
Connect With Me on Facebook

1 comment:

Cthings said...

Wow love the boxes! So pretty! Look great with Denim Jewelry!